30 December, 2008

D Will feels good

Jazz game,

- Okur is back, everything seems easier, but he is not 100% yet.

- D Will said this is the first time he feels good, close to 100%. He showed it by a good scoring night. Hope he could keep his shooting touch from this game onwards.

- Jazz will play an Away game with Lakers. Could we see another unexpected win?

Others,

- Baron expressed interest to be a Warrior again – link.

He should not have gone, Warriors would be a very good team if he did not go away. Now everything seems too late even some kinds of trade can be made this season.

- Shaq had a great game today – 28 pts, 12 rebs. He said it loud that the team’s offense should be built around him after the game.

"I've been doing that my whole career and I think that's how this team should play, especially the way I'm shooting free throws now. It should be an inside-outside game," said O'Neal, who went 8-for-12 on free throws.

"I've been in the league 15 years and I've been in [the finals] six times, and that's the way you get there. I think once we do that and develop some consistency and stop turning the ball over, then we'll be all right."


- After getting consistent minutes from Coach Don Nelson, Marco Belinelli has been giving some good numbers lately. He becomes a big part of Warriors already. You have not let me down.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites