04 December, 2008

Another Loss at Home, Jazz drops to 12-8

Jazz Game,

- D Will needs more rest, he is not the D Will we used to see.

- Another solid game by Paul Millsap. Seriously, we don't need Boozer next season.

- Mario Chalmers had two steals from D Will, I did say he is a good rookie in the very beginning of the season, and I stressed that being a rookie PG is even more difficult.

- Wade is playing at his best, I don’t need to repeat anymore. I would vote him over LBJ for MVP up till now.

Others,

- Emeka Okafor has a few consecutive good games, a lately mature player? or Larry Brown?

- Rajon Rondo has a monster game, still think he is slightly overrated…call me stubborn.

- Zach Randolph are meshing well with Clippers. Give them 2-3 more games, they will be quite a team to beat.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites