11 December, 2008

Suns-Bobcats Trade

Quote from an article by ESPN Hollinger, “it immediately restores the Suns' flagging hopes of breaking back into the West's upper crust”. I am skeptical about it. I am a partial Suns fans, and I am a fans of both Bell (ex-Jazz also) and Boris Diaw (very versatile player, and looks even physically stronger this season). From what I feel the postive impact won’t be huge (and there is every chance that could be negative).

On the other hand, I think the trade could benefit Bobcats. They have no stars but a bunch of capable players – Okafor (who I have been complimenting in this blog for his recent consistency, perhaps a late-mature player), Felton, D.J. Augustin, Gerald Wallace, + Diaw and Bell. Already a respectable group. I won’t be surprised if we see them in playoff.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites