28 April, 2009

The Season Ends

Jazz Game,

- Ronnie Price again gave his best efforts. Please stay with Jazz, we need you as D Will back up.

- Compliments from Sloan -

Why did he stick with Price? "I've never seen a guy play that hard in my life in that situation," Sloan said, before drawing a lofty comparison. "[Price] set seven or eight screens while he was on the floor where he nailed a guy. That's how you play basketball. John Stockton used to do it for years."

- I wrote this piece last October when the season starts, (surprisingly) I did give some good predictions - http://jazzfansinasia.blogspot.com/2008/10/lakers-tells-world-they-are-still.html

Others,

- CP3 did impressed me this season. Not necessarily in regular game but in Beijing Olympics and All-Star Game. I saw his talents. I said I won't say D Will is better than him or vice versa. They are both very talented players.

But let's face it, it would be quite difficult for him to do anything in Hornets. Look at the roster. There are not enough supporting cast to help him do better. David West? Not even close with a "normal" Boozer (from my humble opinion). Chandler? Stojakovic? Both pass their best years.

I think the 58-pt loss today can really give the whole team, from management to player, a nightmare-like wake-up call.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites