23 May, 2009

LBJ Sealed the Win

Magic-Cavaliers Game 2,

- I think once again I need to say LBJ is the best player in the league right now purely because of his unmatched physical strength + quickness. His exceptional edge in his body really matters more than any kind of skills that Kobe, Wade, etc.. have. But I don't think he is the "role model" for talking to the press. Some extracts from him,

"That guy (Michael Jordon) is not in the league any more," James said of Jordan. "The other 23 is on the good side now."

"Wow. I seen it before, Hedo has hit big shot after big shot in the regular season and I had to match him shot for shot," James said. "Rashard Lewis hit the game-winner in Game 1 and I matched it in Game 2.

- To be honest, I don't think that the buzzer beater is particularly surprising nor a difficult shot. (vs the potential winning shot by Hedo). The defense plan drawn out by Coach Van Gundy has its flaws - you can't let your opponents fire a three in this situation. And you can't let LBJ to catch the ball with ease. And you know, this shot will be exaggerated by the press by about, um...perhaps 5 times.

- By the way, Rashard Lewis is really in a good shooting rhythm now. His catch and shoot is so smooth. If the morale is not destroyed by the buzzer beater, I think Magic does have a shot (vs my earlier comment that the high possibility of Cav's 4-1).

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites