01 May, 2009

Six Games; Four Went to OT; Seven OT Periods

Others,

- Everyone takes turn to be the Hero in Game 6. I start to watch the game since the middle of Q4, I guess I have captured the most exciting moments from there till the end of 3OT.

- After 6 games, four went to OT, and combined with a total of 7 OT periods. Who should be smiling? The whole Magic team. Whichever team win would be half-exhausted when facing Magic.

- For Game 7, I got a strange feeling that Celtics will repeat the story last year, i.e. it would be a blowout win for them at Home. And I will now use one of the most commonly used expression in NBA - "Never underestimate the Heart of a Champion".

- Howard is suspened in Game 6, and he keeps himself busy by twittering. I am not sure how he feels after he saw the words from Andre Miller - "They're actually better without Dwight Howard, one of their players told me that they were better without Dwight Howard. They said the ball moves quicker. They're not standing around a lot."

He is trying to messing up with Howard's head (even after the elimination?) or really someone in Magic thinks that they are a better team without Howard? I lean on the latter which means someone in Magic really thinks so. That's...interesting.

- Ron Artest shows some humour while he was being asked about rushing in the stand to save the ball in the final minutes. - "Well...em...I've been in a stand before." Go this link for the laughters -
link.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites