06 July, 2009

Rasheed Stayed in the East

- Rasheeeeeeeeeeeed to Celtics! wow! I think it is a bigger news than VC to Magic.

I don't know those good and (relatively) elder players just love the Celtics franchise, KG(?) or the high possibility of getting a Ring in the less competitive Eastern Conference, they just join them one by one. From PJ Brown, Sam Cassell, Stephon Marbury (I don't want to show any disrespect by not listing him) to Rasheed Wallace.

Any players fit the above profile would like to join Jazz? : ) Well, to be fair, we once had Derek Fisher.

- The rumour of AK trade with T-Mac, I guess it is probably, rumour. I don't see why Rockets need AK when they have got Ariza. Their styles are alike and (probably) Ariza has better 3-pt shooting...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites